The Sales Associate is responsible for the sales of roofing installations or repairs to residential and commercial properties. This role aims to clearly communicate directly with customers, while making sales and closing contracts.
Pay and sales incentives are 100% commission based – no limit on potential income.
- Full or part time
Responsibilities of Role
- Excellent internal communication with Dingers Roofing & Construction employees and owners
- Knock on doors to speak with homeowners (free inspections/potential sales, and neighborhood canvassing)
- Follow up on leads from office
- Must be able to climb up and down ladders to inspect roofs
- Provide own equipment, including but not limited to, ladder, pitch gauge, and tape measure
- Check on jobs and pickup extra materials occasionally when necessary on job sites
- Collect checks from homeowners and complete a final job inspection after work completed
- Attention to detail is a must
- Must have reliable transportation, current vehicle insurance coverage and registration, and a valid driver’s license
- Sales experience is helpful but not required (paid training provided)
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Must have working cell phone for communication with our office and customers
- Professional appearance when dealing with customers
- Sales Associates subject to background checks
- Wichita, KS and surrounding communities
About Our Company
Dingers Roofing & Construction is a roofing and exterior construction contractor serving the Wichita, KS area. Our services include residential and commercial roofing, as well as siding, windows/doors and metal buildings. The company started in 2014 and has quickly become one of the leading roofing and exterior construction companies in the Midwest.