The Project Manager is responsible for controlling every stage of roofing installations or repairs to residential and commercial properties. This role aims to complete projects on time and within budget, while ensuring that roofing teams work in safe conditions.
This role is a liaise with other contractors on site to identify the most appropriate start date of a project. They estimate the time to complete roof construction or repair and allocate tasks to teams with different skills, such as carpentry, tiling and insulation. At times, this role may estimate materials required for the project and plan delivery schedules to ensure structural timber, shingles, insulation material, guttering and facias are available when needed. The position may also plan and order scaffolding and other equipment needed to complete a roofing project.
- Full time employment
Responsibilities of Role
- Supervision of roofing crews
- Completes projects safely, on time, and within budget
- Change orders are managed correctly with client approval
- Excellent internal communication with employees and external crews
- Keeps subcontractors and supplies productive, contributing to project completion on time and quality outcomes
- Will be in charge of creating project schedules and maintaining start and completion dates
- Experience with roof planning and costs
- Excellent knowledge of roofing techniques and materials
- Attention to detail is a must
- Experience with estimation tools/software is a plus
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Wichita, KS
About Our Company
Dingers Roofing & Construction is a roofing and exterior construction contractor serving the Wichita, KS area. Our services include residential and commercial roofing, as well as siding, windows/doors and metal buildings. The company started in 2014 and has quickly become one of the leading roofing and exterior construction companies in the Midwest.