Roofing Project Manager
Dingers Roofing & Construction is seeking an experienced and motivated Roofing Project Manager. The Roofing Project Manager is responsible for controlling every stage of roofing installations and repairs to residential and commercial properties. This role aims to complete projects on time and within budget, while ensuring that roofing teams work in safe conditions. Company will provide vehicle, and benefits package.
This role is a liaise with other contractors on site to identify the most appropriate start date of a project. They estimate the time to complete roof construction or repair. At times, this role may estimate materials required for the project and plan delivery schedules to ensure structural timber, shingles, insulation material, guttering and facias are available when needed.
- Full time employment
Responsibilities of Role
- Coordinate multiple jobs at once
- Completes projects safely, on time, and within budget
- Change orders are managed correctly with client approval
- Excellent internal communication with employees and external crews
- Keeps subcontractors and supplies productive, contributing to project completion on time and quality outcomes
- Will be in charge of creating project schedules and maintaining start and completion dates
Good Candidate Profile
- Four to five years prior experience with roofing project management
- Organization skills
- Excellent knowledge of techniques and materials
- Attention to detail is a must
- Valid drivers license
- Must be able to climb roofs
- Wichita, KS
About Our Company
Dingers Roofing & Construction is a roofing and exterior construction contractor serving the Wichita, KS area. Our services include residential and commercial roofing, as well as siding, windows/doors and metal buildings. The company started in 2014 and has quickly become one of the leading roofing and exterior construction companies in the Midwest.