Our growing company is seeking to hire an Office Manager to join our team. The role will be in charge of organizing all of the administrative activities to keep our office running smoothly, including scheduling appointments, ordering materials and working with Quickbooks. Successful candidates will be self-motivated and eager to work.
Responsibilities of Role
- Manage and organize company files.
- Schedule jobs for the company including roofing, siding, windows, doors and other construction projects.
- Request construction permits.
- Order materials for projects from vendors.
- Input sales and expenses in Quickbooks.
- Work with company owners.
- Communicate with customers and contractors.
- Experience with general office duties.
- Understanding of filing and scanning.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Quickbooks and bookkeeping
- Previous experience in the Construction industry is preferred, but not required.
- Wichita, KS
About Our Company
Dingers Roofing & Construction is a roofing and exterior construction contractor serving the Wichita, KS area. Our services include residential and commercial roofing, as well as siding, windows/doors and metal buildings. The company started in 2014 and has quickly become one of the leading roofing and exterior construction companies in the Midwest.