Construction Project Manager
Dingers Roofing & Construction is seeking an experienced and motivated Construction Project Manager. The role is responsible for managing installation of windows, siding, doors, and interior remodeling. This role aims to complete projects on time and within budget, while ensuring that teams work in safe conditions.
This role is a liaise with other contractors on site to identify the most appropriate start date of a project. They estimate the time to complete installation or repair. At times, this role may estimate materials required for the project and plan delivery schedules to ensure all materials are available when needed.
- Full time employment
Responsibilities of Role
- Coordinate multiple jobs at once
- Completes projects safely, on time, and within budget
- Change orders are managed correctly with client approval
- Excellent internal communication with employees and external crews
- Keeps subcontractors and suppliers productive, contributing to project completion on time and quality outcomes
- Will be in charge of creating project schedules and maintaining start and completion dates
Good Candidate Profile
- Two years prior experience with construction project management
- Knowledge of interior remodeling
- Organization skills
- Excellent knowledge of techniques and materials
- Attention to detail is a must
- Valid drivers license
- Wichita, KS
About Our Company
Dingers Roofing & Construction is a roofing and exterior construction contractor serving the Wichita, KS area. Our services include residential and commercial roofing, as well as siding, windows/doors and metal buildings. The company started in 2014 and has quickly become one of the leading roofing and exterior construction companies in the Midwest.